The Alumni Scholarship is available to applications who are applying for a postgraduate taught programme and who have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee.
- Application deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate
- Study Subject: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sectional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
- Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is £1,500 in entry year and can also be applied pro-rata if you are studying a part-time course
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to EU, International
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: EU, International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Entrance Requirement: The Alumni Scholarship is available to applications who are applying for a postgraduate taught programmed and who:
- Have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee OR;
- Have studied at the University of Dundee for a period of time as International Exchange, Study Abroad or Erasmus student OR;
- Are the family member of an Alumni student who has completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Dundee. Family members must be mother, father, brother or sister.
- How to Apply: Once you have submitted your course application and have been made an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, whether conditional or unconditional, then there are two options:
- If you are the graduate, you do not need to apply for this scholarship separately and it will be assessed as part of your course application.
- If you are not the direct graduate and this is a family member, then you will need to submit a scanned copy of their degree certificate and proof of your relationship to contactus-at-dundee.ac.uk. You will also need to provide your Applicant/Student ID.
- We can only accept submitted documents if you have been made an offer of entry.