The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships of £18,000 each is available to one Home, EU or International student accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London for the 2019 academic year
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
The Scholarship has been established through a generous gift from LVMH.
The Scholarship will be assessed on the basis of financial need and academic merit and, is a
contribution towards living costs and expenses.
Applicants must have a raw talent that is both original and individual and the drive to succeed in the fashion industry. Applications are encouraged from students who are in financial hardship and who will benefit from financial support to realise their full potential and complete their undergraduate studies.
Worth of Award
- Award recipients cannot be in receipt of more than one UAL affiliated or administered award including the UAL £1000 progression discount (if the award provides a contribution to tuition fees).
To be eligible for The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship students must be:
- Accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, commencing January 2019.
How to Apply
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
1. For theory/ journalism based pathways, please provide an essay/written project of what
you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review and send via dropbox
to firstname.lastname@example.org with an introductory page of no more than 500 words
explaining your work, methodology and inspiration.
2. For image based pathways, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox
to email@example.com containing 1 PDF document, which should be an
example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and
• Title page with your name and course title
• Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
• Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and
annotated as appropriate.
3. A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
4. A professional reference
5. Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
6. Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
7. Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
Deadline: applications close 1pm, Friday 14 September 2018.
The post The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships in MA Fashion Communication appeared first on YouScholars.
from WordPress https://ift.tt/2xes7CX