Simba Sports Club Jobs
SIMBA SPORTS CLUB COMPANY LIMITED (Simba) is a company responsible for the management and running of the 83-year-old club, Simba Sports Club, which was founded in 1936 and is a registered member of the Tanzania Football Federation (TFF).
Simba’s mission is to promote, advance, foster and cultivate the game of football in Tanzania while developing top-level football players to be able to compete at the highest level nationally, regionally and continently. With the ongoing rapid transformation that tne Club is undertaking, we intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the development of the football club industry in Tanzania.
In light of the above, Simba is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals (local or foreign) to fill up the following positions below:
Simba Sports Club Jobs
- Technical Dorector – see details.
- Chief Commercial Officer – see details
- Chief Operation Officer – see details
- Chief Financial Officer – see details
- Chief Excutive Officer – see details
- Senior Accountant – see details
- Junior Accountant – see details
- Membership Officer – see details
- Media Officer – see details
- Digital Platform Officer – see details
- Office Coordinator – see details
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who meet the qualification and experience requirements for the above-mentioned positions are advised to send their applications and the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org Please send your applications with an email subject heading following this format: POSITION_SURNAME_ FIRST NAME
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic qualifications and/or degrees
- Copy of your passport, birth certificate or national identification
- Two reference letters
- Deadline for submission is not later than Friday, 5th July 2019.
- All applications must be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com
- Attachments should not exceed 2MB.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed and shall be automatically disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All invitations for interviews will be done in writing via email.
- Simba does not require candidates to pay money for the recruitment process.
- Simba is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability, or age.