Promoters Scholarship for Undergraduates at Precious Cornerstone University in Nigeria 2019
Precious Cornerstone University(PCU) in Ibadan Nigeria is inviting applications for its PCU Promoter’s Scholarship for Undergraduates for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The PCU Promoter’s Scholarship is a highly competitive Scholarship endowed by the University Chancellor, Bishop Francis Wale. It is part of the institution’s support services to an exceptionally brilliant but indigent student who otherwise may not be able to afford University tertiary education.
The Scholarship will be offered on an annual basis to newly admitted (UTME, JUPEB) students and could be held subject to the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study.
It will be offered on an annual basis to a newly admitted students and could be held, subject to satisfactory performance, for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study, provided such a student is also in good standing in character and leadership qualities.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is a partial scholarship that covers tuition fee, while beneficiaries will be responsible for a one-time payment of other municipal and service charges as enumerated in the Schedule of Fees for Undergraduate students.
Applicants for the scholarship must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates can only apply once in an academic session: that is, Candidates that have applied in previous batches of the 2019/2020 Promoter Scholarship are not eligible to apply again in subsequent batches until the next academic session.
- Must have 5 O’ Level Credits or equivalent in English, Mathematics and other three relevant subjects to the area of study at only one sitting.
- Minimum of 140 in 2019 JAMB is relevant subjects to the area of study.
- Must have registered/have been admitted/accepted offer as a student of PCU.
- Performs satisfactorily in the University Scholarship Screening Examination; and
- Maintains a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for annual renewal of the Scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply, fill and complete the application form online correctly
Deadline: Application closes September 10, 2019.