The Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics is delighted to offer Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada. Fellowship is available for Canadian students.
The Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics is a nationally supported research centre for studies in theoretical astrophysics including the origin and evolution of the universe, and the many other phenomena revealed by modern astronomy.
- Applications Deadline: November 10, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to study Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in any field of theoretical astrophysics. Fellows are expected to carry out original research in theoretical astrophysics under the general supervision of the permanent faculty whose interests include: cosmology, interstellar matter, galaxy, star and planet formation, solar physics, high energy astrophysics, numerical relativity and gravitational waves.
- Scholarship Award: Fellowship of value $63,000 will be awarded.
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for Canadian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for Canadian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Recent PhD in any field relevant to theoretical astrophysics.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit curriculum vitae, statement of research interests and arrange for three letters of recommendation. Only electronic submissions will be accepted.