PostDoc Position for Applied Artificial Intelligence in Mechatronics, Denmark
The University of Southern Denmark is welcoming new international students to apply for its PostDoc Position for applied artificial intelligence in mechatronics. This position is available for international students.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
Position is available to pursue Postdoc programme.
Field of Study:
SDU Mechatronics is looking for a PostDoc in the field of applied artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Employment as a postdoc is temporary. The employment will cease without further notice at the end of the period.
Employment is governed by the Protocol on PhD Research Fellows signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
Research will be predominant in the position. Teaching assignments can be agreed individually. Furthermore, other types of assignments may occur to a limited degree.
The Faculty determines the distribution of the various assignments. The weighting of the different assignments may vary over time.
- This position is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark.
Requirements and qualifications
- PhD degree in engineering (preferable in applied ML and AI)
- Strong background in applied AI and ML
- Be able to implement and apply AI and ML for practical mechatronic applications.
- Documented experience with research dissemination in international scientific journals and conferences
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as a team player with researchers from different disciplines
The following qualifications are preferred
– Expertise in applied artificial intelligence in connection to mechatronic systems
– Experience with embedded systems programming and software engineering
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must have good communication skills in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To apply for a position at the University of Southern Denmark, we kindly ask you to fill in the requested information and to enclose your application, CV, and other relevant information. All fields marked * MUST be filled in. Unless otherwise specified in the job announcement, application and appendices must be in Danish or English.
The applications must include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates/Diplomas (MSc, PhD) – Danish or English transcripts
• Information on previous teaching experience, please attach as Teaching portfolio
• List of publications indicating the publications attached
• Examples of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication, a possible co-author statement must be a part of this pdf-file.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 7, 2018.