Opportunities to Join JKT in Tanzania Camps, June 2019
The Head of the National Services Force (JKT) announces to all young people of Tanzania Mainland and Island the opportunity to join the National Services Force training for 2019.
The procedure for young people to apply and subsequently elected to join the training is coordinated by the Regional Heads and Regional offices where the applicant lives.
The Selection of young people starts in June 2019. Youths selected should report to the JKT camps organized in August 2019. In addition, in the case of young lawyers for the law, the National Building Force has provided a second phase of the names of the graduates of Form Six 2019 for joining the JKT training in accordance with the law.
The youth are required to report to the JKT camps scheduled for 11 June 2019 to 16 June 2019. A full list of the names of the young people in terms of the second phase and the JKT camps assigned by the type of equipment they are required to go with are available on the JKT website which is www.jkt.go tz
The JKT Head of Youth invites all young people who have had the opportunity to come to study Ethics, Strength, Work skills, and life skills that will help them recruit themselves after completing the training.
Applicants are as follows:
1. Be a citizen of Tanzania
a. For a boy with seven-year-old education is from 16 to 18 years.
b. Teens with four-year-olds should not be over 20 years old
c. Young people with six-year-olds and not over 22 years old.
d. Youth with Diploma in age is not over 25 years old
e. The Bachelor’s degree does not exceed 26 meters.
f. Postgraduate qualifications should not be over 30 years.
g. Young people with a degree in Degree in the age of 35 years.
3. Be healthy, sound and not have any tattoos.
4. Good manners and discipline have not been found guilty and has never been detained.
5. For young people who completed Secondary School Nnne level had completed 2016, 2017,2018 with the following achievements.
a. Be successful and have a score (Not less than 32 Points)
b. The sixth form has the first grade to the fourth grade.
6. Have a basic primary school graduate.
7. Have a real birth certificate.
8. Have a real school certificate.
9. Have a certificate (Original Academic Certificate / Transcript).
10. He should not serve the Police Force, Prisons, Training Academy or KMKM and not be informed by another Government Department.
11. He should not have reviewed JKT Operations in the past.
12. He should not be abused with the use of marijuana drugs, and similarities.
13. For those who have different talent and artistic qualifications of the same mind as mentioned above.
JKT urges the youth to report with the following materials: –
1. Color-colored ya Dark Blue ’(lastic) with one bag on the back, the length of the end of the gap without the zip.
2. Rays of green or blue colors.
3. The two blue sheets of blue sea.
4. Long black socks.
5. Clothes for cold winters for cold regions.
6. Truck suit of green or blue color.
7. The green flush with a dark green Tshirt with round colar.
8. The fare to camp and return home.
JKT wa kujitolea, Nafasi za kujiunga na jeshi , JKT wa kujitolea 2019, Ajira JKT, Nafasi za kujiunga na jeshi, JKT 2019, www.jkt.go.tz, JKT Ajira, Jinsi ya kujiunga na jeshi la kujenga Taifa, Jinsi ya kujiunga na JKT, JKT ajira mpya, JKT vijana wa Kujitolea Join JKT