Official List of Courses Offered at Muhimbili University (MUHAS)
MUHAS courses | This is the full list of programs offered at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS).
According to our research, Courses (Programs) offered at the Muhimbili University (MUHAS) shows that advance diploma, certificate, undergraduate, postgraduate, masters, short courses (programmes) are offered at Muhimbili University. So Interested candidate can apply for Muhimbili University admission for the programs at any time when an application form is online in a subject to fulfill Muhimbili University admission requirements.
- Muhimbili University courses,
- MUHAS courses and fees,
- Muhimbili University courses and requirements,
- Muhimbili University certificate courses,
- Muhimbili University undergraduate courses,
- Muhimbili University programs,
- Muhimbili University postgraduate courses,
- Muhimbili University master programmes,
- Muhimbili University diploma courses/programs.
List of Muhimbili University Courses / Programs
Here is the updated Courses / Departments in Muhimbili University.
- NOTE: All other programs are available at the official school website.
Below is the full details of all the undergraduate courses offered at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, MUHAS:
Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programmes
Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences
- Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing Education.
- Advanced Diploma in Dermatovenereology
- Advanced Diploma in Med. Lab. Sciences
School of Medicine:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS)
- BMLS Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- BMLS Parasitology and Medical Entomology
- BMLS Clinical Chemistry
- BMLS Histotechnology
- Bachelor of Science Radiation Therapy Technology (BSc RTT)
School of Dentistry:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
School of Pharmacy:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
School of Nursing:
- BSc Nursing Degree Programme
- BSc Nursing (Management) Degree Programme
- BSc Midwifery Degree Programme
School of Public Health And Social Sciences:
- BSc (Environmental Health Science) Degree Programme
For information and inquiries, you can contact the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) by visiting the institution’s official website.