Necta 2019 Examination Format Approved for All Subjects.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Powers and Duties of The National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- Administer the properties of the Council both movable and immovable
- To administer the funds and other assets of the Council
- To signify the acts of the Council by use of the common seal;
- Subject to the provisions of this Act, to appoint such officers of the Council as it may deem necessary
- To review regulations relating to examinations
- To consider and approve subjects suitable for examinations
- To appoint panels or boards of examiners
- To enter into arrangements, whether reciprocal or otherwise, with other persons or organization, whether within or outside the United Republic, for the recognition of awards granted in respect of examinations falling within their respective responsibilities.
Examinations format – Necta 2019 Examination Formats Approved for All Subjects.
- Form Two – National Examination format for all asubjects.
- Form Four – National Examination format for all asubjects
- Form Six (Advance) – National Examination format for all asubjects
- Qualifying Test – National Examination format for all asubjects
- Diploma – National Examination format for all asubjects
- Certificates – National Examination format for all asubjects
- Standard Four (Darasa la nne) – National Examination format for all asubjects
- Standard Seven (Darasa la Saba) – National Examination format for all asubjects
- Back to Academic homepage.
Academics page – provides information on academics issue, past papers, examinations, format for exams, and many other academics tips. For more information, choose the level of study youn want to link their acadmics.
You can link all academics for form one, form two, form three, form four, advance level, diploma studies, certificates and other higher level academics.
Click here to go to academics.