Nacte Guide book 2019/2020 – Administration, Business, Law, Planning, Social Work, Community Development, Tourism and related Programmes Programmes offered by Institutions.
About National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997). The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
Technical education in this context is defined as “education and training undertaken by students to equip them to play roles requiring higher levels of skills, knowledge and understanding and in which they take responsibility for their areas of specialization”. NACTE is thus, a multidisciplinary and multi-sectoral body empowered to oversee and coordinate the provision of technical education and training in Tanzania.
Nacte Admission Guide book 2019/2020 pdf.
Important information from National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- University Selection and Admission for 2018/2019 Academic Year
- Notice From NACTE About Diploma and Certificates Selection
- How to check form five selection 2019/2020
- Nacte Verification – Confirm for Nacte Selection 2019/2020
- Nacta – How to Apply for Teachers Diploma and Certificates Courses
- How to Apply for Diploma and Certificate Programmes 2018/2019
- List of Teachers Colleges, Requirents and Fee Structure for 2018/2019
- Nacte Registered and Accredited Institutions in Tanzania
- Nacte Online Application for Admissions in 2019/2020
- Nacte Guide book 2019/2020 for Administration, Business, Law, Planning, Social Work, Community Development, Tourism and related Programmes Programmes offered by Institutions.