Most 10 Things to Remember on the Day of Examination
Being successful in school requires a high level of study skills. Students must first learn these skills, practice them and develop effective study habits in order to be successful. Very often the study habits and practices developed and used in high school do not work for students in college or secondary schools.
Studying one hour immediately after a class will do more good in developing an understanding of the material as several hours a few days later. Studies show that as much as 75 % of material learned in class is forgotten within 24 hours if there is no review.
Good study habits include many different skills like: time management, self- discipline, concentration, memorization, organization, and effort.
10 THINGS TO REMEMBER ON THE DAY OF YOUR EXAM
- IT’S JUST A TEST. Have confidence in yourself
- AVOID STRESSFUL PEOPLE. During exam week, resist the urge to have a study session with your friend who istense , his stress will only add to your stress.
- ARRIVE EARLY. Arrive early to get enough time to settle down before the exam starts.
- BE AWAKE FOR THE TEST. Get a good night’s sleep and take shower before the exams.
- SAY NO. Say NO to the people who want to take up your time. Say NO to all kinds of distractions.
- EAT A SMALL FOOD. It’ll be more difficult to concentrate if you’re hungry. Don’t eat anything that may upset your stomach.
- BRING EXTRA WRITING MATERIALS. You never know when your pencil is going to break or your pen is going to run out of ink.
- WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES. You Will want to be comfortable taking the test, wear well fitting cloths.
- BRING ANY NECESSITIES. Bring a water bottle, tissues, cough drops, etc.
- VISUALIZE THE PAPER. Imagine yourself taking the test and feeling confident that you know all the information. Picture getting all of the answers right.When you imagine a happy ending, that’s often what happens, because you make the decisions that lead to it without even realizing.
Hope you Enjoyed about this. You can even write n article like this to save your young brothers and sisters. Just Contact us via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org