Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships at Leeds Business School in UK 2019
Leeds Business School in the UK invites applications for the Masters in Economics Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia Excellence Scholarships in 2019.
Their MSc Economics allows you to apply economics to practical questions and problems in a multidisciplinary learning environment. Based in Leeds University Business School, this programme centres on advanced economics and econometrics, engaging with cutting-edge research within the discipline.
You’ll combine current mainstream theoretical and applied techniques with a range of alternative critical perspectives, equipping you to meet the growing demand for economics in an era of global challenges such as climate change.
You’ll gain unique insight into pressing economic issues, from the microeconomics of firms and markets to the macroeconomics of the global economy. Optional modules will also allow you to tailor your learning to your interests or career plans, from comparative modules in global economics and behavioural economics to the economics of regulation, environmental economics or international business finance.
Worth of Award
A number of full-fee scholarships towards the cost of tuition fees.
Particularly deserving applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2019/2020:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2019/2020.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
How to apply
- You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course.
- You are not required to make a separate application.
- They allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle.
- They recommend making your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Deadline: Applications close on June 30, 2019. Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.