LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarship at Nottingham Law School in UK 2019
LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarships at Nottingham Law School in UK 2019
Nottingham Law School at Nottingham Trent University in the UK offers LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarship) for the academic year 2019/20.
They welcome applications from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters programme (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who most closely meets the criteria for the award. The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions are final.
Worth of Award
- Scholarship up to the value of the international tuition fee (£13,900)
- The scholarship is for tuition fees only and does not cover your living expenses
Applications must come from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters programme (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship you must fully complete the International Scholarships Application form and the Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form.
- Please email the application forms to email@example.com by the deadline
- If your application for the sub-Saharan African LLM International Scholarship is unsuccessful, you will be automatically considered for the half-fee Nottingham Law School scholarship and the International Scholarship.
Deadline: applications close Monday, June 24, 2019, 16:00 (GMT).