HESLB Application Forms 2019/2020 Notice for Applicants.
HESLB Application Forms 2019/2020
We would like to inform the loan beneficiaries of higher education for the 2019/2020 academic year that the loan application will be opened on Monday, July 1, 2019 and will be closed on Thursday, August 15, 2019. All applications will be made available via the internet to be accessed via www. heslb.go.tz
Between today (Tuesday, June 25th) and July 1, 2019 when the window is opened, students are advised to make sure they complete the necessary documentation in the ‘Credit Provision Guidance and Grant 2019/2020’ which is available on the HESLB website (www.heslb.go.tz)
These documents and other explanatory notes are also found in the booklet na Questions and Answers 26 u about loan applications available on the same site.
For reference, important documents include:
- A copy of the birth certificate of the applicant of the loan certified by the Registration, Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RETA) or the Socialist Registration Agency (ZCSRA);
- A copy of the death certificate of the applicant of the loan certified by the Registration, Insolvency and
- Trusteeship Agency (R60) or the Social Registration of the Zanzibar ZCSRA;
- Letter of the Regional Medical Practitioner (RMO), District Medical Officer (DMO) or District Medical District, District, Municipal or City Hospital confirming the disability of the applicant or his / her parent; and
- A letter from the institution that financed secondary or diploma studies.
- Definitions for students who completed Form Six and Diploma this year
After students who completed Form Six or Diploma have been asking a number of questions about the filling of the loan application form at the National Building Force (JKT) and if they can fill out the form before the results of the exams are not out.
The explanation is that HESLB is communicating with JKT Headquarters in order to set up a systematic approach to enable students in the JKT camps to submit applications through the Internet.
In addition, the application for credit through the opening of July 1 this year does not compel the applicant to have a Form Form six. The applicant should have only a four-digit test number.
Applicable credit applicants are advised to read the guidelines provided and to prepare all necessary documentation required to confirm their need before entering the application process. Experience shows that the applicant may spend 30 minutes to complete his application in the system if he has all the necessary documents.
Higher Education Students’ Board,
Dar es Salaam
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
Read the swahili Announcement below.
Keywords: HESLB Application Form, HESLB Application Forms 2019/2020, Heslb Loan Application Form 2019, Heslb Loan Application Forms, HESLB Application form 2019, HESLB Loan Application 2019 | HESLB Login | Maombi ya mkopo 2019 | Bodi ya mikopo HESLB | Bodi ya mikopo 2019 | HESLB Login Account | HESLB Contacts | HESLB Apply for Loans | Majina ya mikopo HESLB 2019/2020 | HESLB Mikopo 2019 | HESLB Loan application procedures 2019 | HESLB Loan Application Guidelines 2019 | HESLB Criteria for 2019 | HESLB Olams | Olams Login | Olams 2019/2020 | www.heslb.go.tz | olams.heslb.go.tz | Olams HESLB | Olams HESLB Login | HESLB Login Account | HESLB website | Mikopo HESLB 2019 | heslb OLAS