Eni Scholarships Programme for African Students at Luiss University in Italy 2019.
Luiss University in Italy is inviting applications for the Eni Luiss Scholarships for Africans in Italy for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Luiss University is an independent university. It was created out of a pre-existing Roman institution, Pro Deo, between 1974 and 1978. Luiss offers an innovative educational approach at its four Departments, which are Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science. Its goal is not simply to convey knowledge but to instill flexibility in young people, giving them a sense of mastery over their future.
Furthermore, Luiss has four Schools for graduate and professional studies: the LUISS Business School, the School of Government, the School of Law, and the School of European Political Economy.
Worth of Award
The Scholarships cover;
- Travel expenses,
- Tuition fees,
- Board and lodging for one academic year and can be renewed for the following years on the basis of academic performance.
- Scholarships are available for students admitted to one Luiss Master’s or Bachelor’s Program totally taught in English.
- 5 ENI scholarships are dedicated to international students coming from Angola, Mozambique, Ghana, Congo, Ivory Coast, Nigeria.
- Luiss Bachelor’s degree programs are open to undergraduate students of all nationalities with no professional experience, hold at least 12 years of primary and higher education.
For more information about admission requirements.
- Luiss Master’s degree programs are open to graduate students of all nationalities with little or no experience, hold at least a three-year Bachelor’s degree
- For information on the supporting documents, visit the website.
How to Apply
- Students are not required to send/upload additional documents, just to regularly apply for one Luiss program following the instructions reported on the website.
- The following admission procedure is valid for all Luiss Bachelor’s and Master’s programs except the Rome Master’s programme, which follows a unique selection procedure that is published on the Rome website.
- Early applications have greater chances of successfully meeting financial aid opportunities/scholarships and respecting student visa deadlines (applicable to non-EU applicants)
Deadline: June 17, 2019
Eni Scholarships Programme