- Best Attractive University Campuses in Tanzania 2018
- Prof. Ndalichako Reinstates 600 University of Dar es Salaam Students
- Mo Dewji Returns After Abduction – Family Reports
- The Official Guide to Referencing Styles and Citation
- Citing Reference Book – Dictionary or Encyclopedia Entry
- How to Cite Personal Communication
- How to Cite Newspaper Article Using APA Style
- How to Cite Magazine Using APA Referencing System
- Citing Journal Artcle Without DOI
- How to Cite Journal Article Using New DOI Format
- Citing Film Using APA Referencing System
- How to Cite Course Handout or Lecture Notes
- How to Cite Conference Paper Online
- How to Cite Book Chapter in Edited Book
- How to Cite a Book or Report by a Corporate Author – APA Referencing
- How to Cite a Book With Three to Five Authors – APA Referencing
- How to Cite a Book With Two Authors – APA Referencing
- How to Cite a Book With One Author
- How to Cite a Webpage on Reference List
- Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA)- 6th Edition
- One in Three First Year Students May Have Disorder
- Facts About Poverty in Tanzania and How to Combat About
- Most 10 Things to Remember on the Day of Examination
- CV Vs. Resume — Here Are the Differences
- The Seven Killer Interview Questions
- The New Seven Natural Wonders Of Africa Continent
- Youngest PhD Holder in Africa Continent
- Guide on How to Make Money with Google Adsense
- How to Prevent People From Copying Posts on Blogger
YouScholars is presented to users who hunt for different opportunities as per their academic qualification, experiences, expertise and knowledge. The depth of opportunities niched on this site ranges from Scholarships as the names itself reveals, Job opportunities as of full time, freelance, temporary, internships, volunteering and part time job types.
Apart from that, YouScholars also touches scholars related news updates. There are many updates as related to niche concern explained on the first paragraph. Some of the very updates content are interview selection for different job applicants, admissions updates, University selections, Examinations results, and public servants news updates.
This site, also has been a tool for academic content publications. There are wide ranges of examination issues oas of past papers, solvings, discussions, and other exam related contents. All academic content are subjected to prospective academicians and National Examinations Organs of the respective content. YouScholars is not responsible to compose examination related texts posted on this site.
Articles, this is another part of this site. YouScholars Authors also post on this site articles related to site niche. Articles available on this site base on academic and opportunities content. Like, school psychological articles, relations-academic articles, job seeking and application articles, interview tips and tricks as well as technology-academic articles.
Posting Jobs. Users on this site can register and start posting job issues live on this site. The job vacancies posted on this site need minimum approval from the Administrator/s. This part has been designed to simplify job posts availability to the maximum extent. It is because, we YouScholars ourself can not sufficiently identify where job opportunities are available in the wider range. By using job posting menu by the users, we hope many job vacancies posts will reach end users easily. You can now even for yourself start posting, just click here.
For more information about this site, link the following menu below then get started.
- Click HERE to view Opportunities