APLI Fellowship for Namibian Young Leaders 2019
The African Pathfinder Leaders Initiative (APLI) in Namibia invites applications for the APLI Fellowship 2019 open to applicants who live in Namibia.
The African Pathfinder Leaders Initiative (APLI) seeks to develop change-makers and young leaders across Namibia. They endeavor to provide leadership training opportunities which equip youth with the requisite personal and professional skills, know-how to form and capitalize on existing networks and access the different resources. The Fellow’s provides comprehensive training by integrating 3 main dimensions: leadership development, community development and entrepreneurship.
The Fellowship program will consist of four-day residential programs, three times a year (January, June and November) around Namibia. Applicants are required to attend all three programs and cover their own travel to the residential program town/city.
Worth of Award
- APLI will cover accommodation, meals and program materials for all applicants.
- The first residential program will take place in Windhoek in January 2019.
Eligible applicants are:
• Between the ages of 18-25, applicants over 25 will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
• Living in Namibia;
• Genuinely committed to personal growth;
• Proactive in their problem-solving approaches;
• A demonstrated commitment to community development;
• Intellectually mature (self-aware and intentional about their goals);
• Full of potential, have a willingness to learn and be challenged.
How to Apply
- Apply online via their website click the link below
- Please have your CV and a letter of recommendation at hand in order to successfully complete your application.
Deadline: applications close 20 November 2018.
Applications open from 20 October 2018 to 20 November 2018. Applicants will be notified of their results on 28 November 2018.