₦10 million Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Competition in Nigeria 2019
Access Bank Plc in Nigeria invites applications for its Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton in 2019, a capacity building initiative which will provide financial grants as well as mini-MBA trainings in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group) for fifty winners.
Speaking on the initiative, Ayona Aguele-Trimnell, Coordinator, W Initiative, Access Bank, stated that the Pitch-A-Ton is an expansion of the Womenpreneur Business Workshop, under the Bank’s women proposition, the W Initiative.
As a leading commercial bank in Nigeria, Access Bank has made significant investments aimed at enhancing growth in the Small and Medium-size Enterprise sector. The Bank is also a major advocate for women in business through innovative offerings like the W Power Loan, a discounted financing at 15% interest per annum, for women to grow their business as well as other Business Support Services.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry.
Worth of Award
- Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2019 will provide up to N10 million in financial grants and a unique capacity building program aimed at empowering women entrepreneurs.
- The Pitch-A-Ton is designed as a 3-month programme incorporating pitching sessions and 3 weeks of mini-MBA trainings in collaboration with the IFC.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is targeted at women above the age of 18 who have been in business for at least one year.
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- Do you need a grant to expand your business?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
if you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2019 is for you.
How to Apply
- Interested persons who meet the criteria are required to fill an online application.
- The five hundred candidates selected from this pool will then send in a sixty seconds video pitch which will be screened by a credible panel of business experts to select fifty finalists.
Deadline: Application closes August 9, 2019